The living flame gas fires are an attractive way to bring a fireplace to life. Depending on the model, fireplace and chimney they can give up to 3kw of radiant heat. The ceramic coals have random shapes giving the fires a very realistic effect when alight. Logs are supplied with a few coals and have a unique Laverock fire bed for maximum effect.
- Variable heat settings
- See diagram for exact sizes before ordering if unsure contact us
- Supplied with an assortment of random shaped coals or logs
- Suitable for Class 1 and Class 2 Flues
- Various heights available from 107mm to 218mm
- Available in Rectangular, Tapered or Victorian shape.
All fires are fitted with the latest ODS (oxygen depletion system) pilot for maximum safety.
Fires are available with two types of controls – manual or remote.
- With the manual version the knob has to be pushed in and turned to light the fire.
- With the remote version the fire can be lit and controlled from several feet away. The remote version is ideal for anyone who has difficulty bending down or turning a knob. The remote fires can be supplied with a battery pack or a mains adapter (reducing the current from 230volts AC to 9 volts DC).
Available in two finishes – Coals or Logs.
- The ceramic coals have random shapes giving the fires a very realistic effect when alight.
- Logs are supplied with a few coals and have a unique Laverock fire bed for maximum effect.
Available in a variety of Sizes: